Wednesday, March 16, 2011

My place to shoutout ??

Long time never open and touch this blog dy
perhaps i should put those autumn feel blog theme, keep got leaves dropping down  zzzZZZ...
haiz.....

My fb now full of relatives and even my mum
this kill me a lot...
can't shout out too much there and it's weird....i means...
i'm....just..........don't like
sigh........

And....in Singapore,
dunno leh...i got friends here...
but not very close...erm....those hello bye frens...
i not really wanna go and find them
coz i don't like to hang out like that
so....i was like got no friends here
which made my life very very boring here, very dry....
DYING....
i wanna go to many places or wanna try some foods ...
but alone....it's like a bit weird or.....i can't finish it ><

I miss the time in KL, my college time
I keep thinking ...if last time i choose to stay and work in KL
Will my life become as boring and dry as now??
But i und...if i staying in KL
I will have a lot of friends
But still I won't got close friends
Coz i don't like to socialize
erm....still miss life in KL....at least my life is not so stressful, no so boring and i can join a lot of events and meeting my bloggers friend.....It's fun~~

Am i regret with my Sg choice?
erm....what i can said is....
at least for this moment...not yet.........

3 comments:

  1. http://www.levain.com.my/

    lets go there when you are back to KL

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah....seems NICE!!!
    you so geng...can find this kinda good place!!
    ON!!! we go we go~~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ηello, I think your ωebsіte mіght be havіng
    browser compatibility issues. When I lοok at your blog site in Opeгa,
    it loοκs finе but when oρening in
    Internet Exploгeг, it has some oѵerlapping.
    I just wantеd to give you a quicκ heads up!

    Other thеn that, very gooԁ blog!

    Visit my web site abrir cuenta facebook

    ReplyDelete