Thursday, March 26, 2009

My days - nt yet complete - hahahaha

* 26 March 2009
1st time walk pasar malam in rainny days~
2nd time went to tmn connaught pasar malam~
3 ppl which gt charmaine, gina and i ~
4 classmates (ths guys) din follow n stay at coll and they
5 our sem3 juniors play n made a police n robbers movie (one more game for nw^^)

* badminton day
i ady said i dun1 to play de mah b4 i go
not me 'guai lan' yeh~
juz....said jor dun1 play then dun1 play mah~
haiz.....
 
charmaine they teach me snoocker^^
erm....like it^^a bit hard mayb bcz jz start gua
my classmates laugh me--nvr been n play bowling...haiz
next time mayb i'll play badminton lar or play the gym depends on my mood


got asked dao ah tuan out for lunch
happy
long time din saw or talk wif him jor~
*forgot the date jor
done reseach at subang parade
thanks for ms.gina accompany
this is our break1st tat day sorry for tis ugly pic><




 *today my ears kept got a bit bit ichy
dunno who miss me so much^^ huhu~
stil got many things wanna share de
but...too lazy n wanna sleep 1st^^
mayb....continue tmr? c lar....
lastly...
yong jun did sms n called me just now
hope to hear wat she wil tell me after i bac bahau
she miss me i noe (haha,gt a bit zi yi wei shi jiang)
i'll bac next week
hope got enuf time formy mum, my family nmy frens
but hey gal...
try to on9 lar~
for me,
trying new things is good
but i nt sure is it suitable for every1 or u...
so i really afraid if i gv the wrong advice for u
May God bless u~
haha
good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment