Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Shouting a bit ==

Christopher Gardner: [to his son]
You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves, they wanna tell you that you can't do it. You want something? Go get it. Period.

saw this from my fren's facebook. ^^ Like it^^


I owaz try to do and get everything i wan by myself.
People can gv me advise, i wil and i can accept it.
But don't order me to do something i dun like.
I got my own plan, don't break and damage my plan~
This is my life, you can tell me wat you think and your opinion abt it, or even suggest, i will gladly listen to it and consider but don't put ur opinion into my plan or mind, you are kacauING me~

Not because you can't make it and then ask me stop or dun do anything, you can't make it doesn't means that i can make it.
it's same as the things i can't do but u can do it vry nice, same point.
Not because you don't 1 2 do the same things wif mine and u think wat i wanna do is foolish or not mature, different ppl got different thoughts and minds, not every1 is the same, the things important to you, not really important to me too~

1 comment:

  1. hihi..ur blog is so interesting...what u wrote is so so true...btw,this quote is from a movie"the pursuit of happyness"...nice to watch...my matric english lecturer play this movie during class...i used it as my "critical thinking" course assignment topic...

    ReplyDelete