Thursday, November 26, 2009

Secret

Sometimes dunno why, i can know many people's secret
Thanks for trusting and telling
I promise i won't tell anyone
Even if u din ask me to keep it, i'll keep it too,without telling others ppl
even family, bf, frens, jz...won't tell ppl
so, dun worry
For me,
Tis is a 'respect' to the ppl who told me that secret.

Dun force me to tell the secret,
i won't tell at all
i was a stubborn ppl

But ...there are some prices for this secrets
1.)which i hv to keep it
2.)i will think abt the morality abt tat secret
3.)and i will found out hw cruel is the reality is
4.)and i hv to accept it = =
5.)i will re-assess that ppl again
6.)i hv to lie to other ppl
(i hates tis 1!!!i really not good in lying~)
(i will beh tahan if i lie to some1)
(and i told my sis honestly, next time if she wanna go to her bf's hm,
jz go..dun tell me,i felt painful coz of lying to my mum and aunties...)

Sorry if or whn u asking some1's secret and i din tell you
not bcz of i didn't trust u
jz bcz...
Tat's my respect and promise to the parties and ppl who told me

Same, if u told me something,
u oso dun1 i tell others too,
right?

No comments:

Post a Comment